The other day a Windows 10 user client called reached out to me panic about this error in Filezilla “Error loading queue_sqlite3”
I put my irregular bucket hat before taking on this one. Then I remote to the user’s machine trying to figure out why this is happening. I tried to re-install Fillezilla and still got the above error. Then, I remember that Filezilla keeps this sqlite3 DB file for faster processing. So, when this happens it means the sqlite3 file is corrupted.
The only way to fix this issue is to remove or rename the sqlite3 file. I renamed it just to be safe and rebooted Windows. All worked after this. Filezilla generated a new one.